What Path Are You On?

The better part of my evening was spent window shopping online. I was too lazy to get up and get my credit card to part with my money. So the outcome was hours of thinking through my list of I wants (which is a little bit longer than it was before 5pm yesterday).

I know it's the moral thing to do and fight the holiday consumerism that plagues Western culture but I like knowing what I want.

In my wannabe-blissful-with-not-knowing what I want in life, I'm able to define a few material things that make me smile. But still, I envy the 20-something that knows what she wants in life and is on a path to get it. Although, to be honest I'm probably on a path to somewhere. I just don't know if it's the right path. Is that where faith comes in?

Are you on a path to somewhere? Is it the one you want to be on? How do you know?






0 comments:

Post a Comment