Made for a Time


According to a recent tweet by @ChristineCaine: Odds of being born in a particular time, place, and circumstance are about 1 in 400,000,000,000.


That stat takes the Esther 4:14 to another level of intensity: ... Who knows? Maybe you were made queen for just such a time as this. (from the Message)


I can’t help but wonder am I really made for such a time as this? It certainly romanticizes my situation although I have trouble fully investing my belief in it.


Would things really look different if we acted out of purpose of living rather than drifting through life? Am I living the life that God intended for me? Probably not. I’m not cherishing the decisions I make as 1 out of 400,000,000,000 moments.


So at a very basic level, what needs to change in me so that I can see that perhaps I was made for such as time as this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment