10 Changes in 2 Years

Although I can admit that the past 2 years have been difficult, I can confidently write that I am thankful for them.

Sitting sweaty palmed in my first interview I asked for a challenge. Weeks later, when I was offered the position about 562 challenges plopped into my lap.

Hello challenges.

The best part of a challenge is the opportunity for growth. Here's a list of my favorite changes in the past 2 years.
  1. I love my husband more
  2. I love God more
  3. I am learning how to love me
  4. I decided to (finally) sign up for a 1/2 marathon (and not just talk about it)
  5. I found people
  6. I enjoy our 1 family tradition: #PizzaFriday
  7. I discovered (discovering) that I like to solve problems
  8. I have an excuse to not attend every. single. family. event.
  9. I'm forced to learn everyday
  10. I can call Chicago home
There it is- the best part of the past 2 years in 10 easy to read points.

Keep on movin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment