Living A Better Story

The introvert in me lives on. After learning about Walden in school, I decided to start dreaming of residing in a simple home in the woods, growing a vegetable garden, and writing a book that changes the world for the better.

However, my recent self-searching, part narcissistic and part really powerful, completely erases my
Walden-inspired story.

Even though I’m still writing the plot, I've come up with a better story:

Girl loves God. Girl found out it’s okay to know yourself and to let yourself be known to others. Girl finds that changing the world starts with a micro step- embracing self change. Girl is impatient but slowly starts to change the networks she’s a part of through deep relationship. Girl changes world with tiny steps that inspire and build into others. World is a brighter place because of girl.


I think we all want to be a part of a better story but, do we all have the motivation to take the first step and write chapter 1?

I can’t wait to go to
Living a Better Story in Portland and learn how my story intertwines with the story of others and how I will learn to thrive as the hero in my own story.


Living a Better Story Seminar from All Things Converge Podcast on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment